What Does Legacy Provide?
Legacy provides highly trained professionals to assess your needs and those of your family.
Legacy provides and pays for these services:
- All clinical staff services, including our physician Medical Director, RN Case Manager, Certified Nurse’s Aide, Medical Social worker and Chaplain. Volunteer services are also available.
- All medications associated with the terminal diagnosis for symptom control and pain relief
- All needed medical equipment, such as oxygen, a hospital bed, wheelchair and more
- Respite care as needed, through paid placement of the patient in a long-term care facility for 5 days
- 24 hour emergency on-call services
- 13 months of bereavement care for family members
You will have an experienced team of physicians, registered nurses, certified nurse aides, medical social workers, counselors, and trained volunteers available to help you and your family manage your illness.
Where Are Services Provided?
Legacy provides services wherever our patients call home:
- House or apartment
- A friend’s or relative’s home
- Assisted living facility
- Nursing home
- Retirement community